- On the 12th, Pierzina officially begins production of the first installment of the series, Camp TV.
- On the 13th, the sign ups were put up in a blogpost and characters began being taken.
- On the 23rd, interviews for each user went out, in recruitment for an administrator position.
- On the 27th, the results of the auditions for power came out:
- On the 29th, the signups officially closed, securing the roleplayers roles.
- On the 4th, Pierzina sent out the first notifications to the roleplayers, revealing the official date of the first episode.
- On the 9th, the first official newsletter was posted on the wikia, implementing new rules and ideas.
- On the 12th, alerts were sent out to the users to notify them that the first episode would be premiering the next day.
- On the 13th, XxSolarEclipsexX officially resigned from competing.
- On the 13th, Camp TV kickstarted, premiering the first couple episodes.